Functional Medicine Appointments Available via TeleMedicine & Free Shipping on Supplements!
Sumeet Nathani MBA, MS
Born and raised in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, a major city in western India, Sumeet received his Bachelors of Science in Chemistry in India before continuing his studies in the United States. In 2000, Sumeet came to Greensboro, North Carolina, where he completed his Masters in Chemistry with Research/Thesis in Biochemistry from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG). Sumeet worked nine years in the pharmaceutical industry as an Analytical Research and Development Scientist, and most recently as a Senior Marketing Analyst for the Oncology Business Unit. Simultaneously, Sumeet completed his Masters in Business Administration (Finance and Marketing).
Sumeet and Dr. Dicie Nathani met at UNCG, fell in love, married, and supported each other through the remainder of their education. During Dr. Nathani’s education at National University of Health Sciences, Dr. Nathani applied her expertise to conditions Sumeet suffered from; through her expertise, Sumeet experienced relief that conventional treatments failed to supply. His interest in the natural healthcare arena was peaked as a result, and he then partnered with Dr. Nathani in the practice of providing comprehensive natural therapies in one setting. They chose Raleigh, North Carolina as they desired to return home and raise their son in Dr. Nathani’s and Sumeet‘s adopted home state.
As the son of a pediatrician and physical therapist, Sumeet inherited a passion for healthcare from his parents. He brings an astute business acumen to HVC, complimenting Dr. Nathani’s passion as a practitioner. Sumeet’s commitment is to make the business portion of your experience as fulfilling as possible. Patient satisfaction, billing, scheduling, and timely service are a vital part of the excellent service you can expect from Holistic Vitality Center. If you have any questions regarding your care at Holistic Vitality Center, call Sumeet today at 919.848.3333 or email him at email@example.com
- CU Shah Science College, Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, Minor Physics
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Masters in Chemistry, Thesis in Biochemistry
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Masters in Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing and Finance
- Sr. Marketing Analyst (Oncology Business Unit) at APP Pharmaceuticals
- Sr. Business Analyst (Business Intelligence and Analytics) at APP Pharmaceuticals
- Principal Scientist at Abraxis BioScience (APP Pharmaceuticals)
- Analytical Research and Development Chemist at Eon Labs (Sandoz)